PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The liability with regards to the processing of your data is borne by Argo 27 OOD, owner of Family Hotel Apostolite, registered with the Commercial Register maintained by the Registry Agency under EIK (UIC): 204798793, city of Sofia 1186, Pancharevo Region, 140 Patriarh German Str.
- By accepting the present General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to provide their personal data to Family Hotel Apostolite in relation to the performance of the services provided via www.hotelapostolite.com and assigned by the User, for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising, for the provision of commercial information to Users, as well as for other purposes described in details below. The User provides their explicit consent for the storage, processing and provision of such data to third parties by Family Hotel Apostolite.
- Family Hotel Apostolite declares that it will process the personal data provided by the User pursuant to and in accordance with the applicable laws in the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union, as well as in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, good faith and visibility. Family Hotel Apostolite processes the personal data on the basis of the consent provided by the User within the meaning of Art. 6, item 1, a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016.
- The User can receive full information regarding the storage and the processing of their personal data at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. The User may withdraw their consent for the processing of their personal data at any time. The withdrawal of the consent may be made by sending a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of future reservations made by the User, their data shall be deleted after the use of the requested Tourist services. In the future, the User will not be able to register with the platform by using the same personal data, but they will be able to use it anyway. In case that the User withdraws the consent they have provided by accepting the present terms and conditions regarding the processing of their personal data, the latter will not be able to use the online platform and/or any of the services offered in it.
- By providing personal data to www.hotelapostolite.com, the Users explicitly agree to receive commercial and advertising messages, as well as other messages for the purposes of direct marketing, which are being sent by Family Hotel Apostolite. The User agrees that Family Hotel Apostolite can provide the name and email address they have provided during the making of the Reservation to, but not only to, the following third parties: Tourist Service Providers, Counterparties providing PR and Marketing services, legal entities related to Family Hotel Apostolite or to the so called “group of entities” within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, etc.
- The provided email address and names can be used by third parties only for the purposes of sending commercial information and for the purposes of direct marketing. The commercial information includes, but is not limited to: Tourist Services Offers, new Tourist Service Providers, new products and services, improvements in the website, etc.
- In relation with the Law on Personal Data Protection, the User is entitled to:
– make an objection against the processing of their personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
– to be informed before their personal data are disclosed to third parties for the first time or are used on their behalf for the purposes under item 2, whereas they shall be provided with an opportunity to make an objection against such disclosure or use.
7. Family Hotel Apostolite guarantees that every third party that has been provided with personal data will process and store such personal data with the due level of security, including, but not limited to, the necessary technical and organizational measures, which can guarantee the security of the processing.
8. During the use of the Internet reservation system, the User shall enter the personal data necessary for the successful making of the hotel Reservation or for another Tourist Service. The information that has been entered may include, but is not limited to, name and surname, passport data, date of birth, sex, credit card details, email address and a contact phone number.
9. The User agrees that, in case of necessary, Family Hotel Apostolite can provide their personal data to the Provider (any third party) from which the relevant service was purchased. This provision is necessary with regards to the performance, the purposes and the provision of the services requested by the User.
10. The User agrees that Family Hotel Apostolite can collect information regarding:
– the domain name of the home server, email addresses, the type of the computer and the type of the browser used by the Users of the website;
– the email addresses of the Users that communicate with Family Hotel Apostolite or with the website via email;
– information provided with the acknowledgement of the User in online forums, registration forms and research (including name, address, email address and other information necessary for the Profile of the User);
– bulk and specific information regarding the Users related to the count of their visitations of the website.
These data may be used for the purposes of marketing analysis, for improving of the understanding of the Users’ needs and, respectively, for improving of the quality of the offered servicing.
11. The provided personal data are completely protected. Family Hotel Apostolite processes personal data in order to provide the services via the online platform.
12. The User declares that they acknowledge that without their personal data the Internet reservation system cannot be used for the making of reservations. In order to avoid any doubt, in case that certain User refuses to provide personal data, the latter will not be able to use the services offered through the website.
13. Family Hotel Apostolite will process the personal data of the Users as a performance of its duties in relation to the Reservation made by the User.
14. The data shall be processed and stored on paper and via electronic means. Family Hotel Apostolite is obliged to provide the necessary technical and organizational measures for protection of the data against infringement, loss or amendment. Family Hotel Apostolite uses technologies that allow protection of the whole information passing through the website, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for the purposes of using the website.
15. Family Hotel Apostolite is obliged to refrain from disclosing the personal data of the User to third parties, except in the cases stipulated under the present General Terms and Conditions and under the Law on Personal Data Protection. Such data or an access to it may be provided, if one of the following conditions is met:
– the processing is necessary for the performance of an obligation of Family Hotel Apostolite a, which is stipulated in the law;
– the natural person, to whom the data refers, has provided their explicit consent;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of obligation under a contract, under which the natural person, to whom the data refers, is a party, as well as regarding actions that precede the conclusion of a contract and that are undertaken on the basis of their request;
– the processing is necessary for the protection of the life and health of a natural person, to whom the data refers; the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is implemented for public benefit;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of powers provided to the Family Hotel Apostolite or to a third party, to whom the data is disclosed, by law;
– the processing is necessary for the implementation of the legal interests of the Family Hotel Apostolite of the personal data or of a third party, to whom the data is disclosed, unless in case that the interests of the natural person, to whom the data refers, prevail;
– when the User has provided their explicit consent for the disclosure of the data;
– in cases stipulated under the present General Terms and Conditions or in other cases stipulated under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding personal data;
– with regards to information that does not individualize a concrete person;
– in case of restructure of Family Hotel Apostolite.
16. Family Hotel Apostolite does not bear any liability in case that the User has announced their personal data to third parties publicly on their own behalf.
17. Family Hotel Apostolite shall process the personal data received from the Users within the terms stipulated by the law.
18. The User may make an objection against the processing of their data. The User is entitled to have an access to their personal data processed by Family Hotel Apostolite under the conditions and in compliance with the procedure under Chapter V of the Law on Personal Data Protection and to have such data corrected, including to request the deletion, correction and updating of such data, to ban its provision to third parties, etc.
19. The User may request from Family Hotel Apostolite:
– confirmation of the fact whether data related to them is being processed, information regarding the purposes of this processing, the categories of data and the receivers or categories of receivers, to whom the data is being disclosed to;
– message to them in a comprehensive form, including their personal data that are being processed, as well as all the available information regarding its source;
– information about the logic behind each automatic act of processing of personal data related to them;
– to erase, correct or block their personal data, the processing of which does not comply with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data Protection;
– to inform the third parties, to which their personal data has been disclosed, about each erasure, correction or blocking performed in compliance with the abovementioned exception to the cases when this is impossible or it is related to excessive attempts.
The information described above can be received by the Users by sending a written request to the following email: email@example.com.
20. The User may request from Family Hotel Apostolite to correct the incorrect data related to them or to fill the incomplete personal data as soon as possible. This request shall be made in writing by sending a message to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Family Hotel Apostolite will inform the Users of the Reservation System in a timely manner about all of the new products, services, discounts and pricelists, promotions, advertisement campaigns offered on the website. This information shall be considered to have been ordered by the User as commercial information. The User may unsubscribe from the option of receiving commercial information at any time.
22. The User agrees that Family Hotel Apostolite may save limited information regarding each search performed by them and to use such information also for the resolving of technical issues and for statistical data.
23. The personal data of the User may be provided in third countries depending on the services reserved by the User.
POLICY FOR THE USE OF „COOKIES”
- What does „Cookies” mean?
- Cookies are small text files that the website can use by saving them on your device, so that it can be acknowledged upon a subsequent entry in the website, whereas the website will be adapted to the preferences of the User. Cookies is the term for all files that collect and memorize such information.
- What are „Cookies” used for?
- Cookies are used for different purposes. Family Hotel Apostolite depends on them in order to select a better content of the website in accordance with your interests, to monitor the visitations of the website, to function in a more effective way, etc.
- Most of the cookies are used for the sole purpose of understanding of the way Users reach the website or what their approximate location is. However, there are cookies that store personal information, such as memorizing of names and passwords.
- Family Hotel Apostolite stores personal data in some Cookies. The stored personal data may include, but may not be limited to, name and surname, passport data, date of birth, email address and contact phone number.
- www.hotelapostolite.com uses Google Analytics for certain purposes. This means that Cookies will be used by Google Analytics, as well.
- www.hotelapostolite.com uses Facebook pixels.
- Due to the fact that the normal functioning of the website requires Cookies, their turning off may lead to a lack of ability to use part of the functionalities of the website.
For questions related to the personal data protection, you may contact the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC)
personally, at the following address: city of Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Bldv.;
by letter, at the following address: city of Sofia, Postal Code: 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Bldv.;
at the email address of PDPC – email@example.com In such case, your appeal shall be prepared in the form of an electronic document signed with a qualified electronic signature (not scanned!);
via the website of PDPC at the following address: https://www.cpdp.bg/ In such case, your appeal shall be prepared in the form of an electronic document signed with a qualified electronic signature.